MakeEvilGoAway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MakeEvilGoAway

A Code Lyoko Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched?

Go down 
+4
YumiSplash
Denarma Kylann Jacobs
juejue
Insanity_
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Insanity_
Kadic Academy Moderator
Insanity_

What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched? Empty
PostSubject: What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched?   What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:26 am

As the title says, what was the first episode of Code Lyoko you watched?

For me, it was Ghost Channel... That episode still frightens me today. >_<
I think I might watch it again one day. >:3
Back to top Go down
http://psychoticlyokofan.tumblr.com
juejue

juejue

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched?   What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Ehm.. I don't remember very well but I think the first episode I saw was Holiday in the Fog.
Back to top Go down
http://that-random-girrl.tumblr.com/
Denarma Kylann Jacobs

Denarma Kylann Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched?   What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:51 am

Teddygodzilla, right from the premiere. Of course it wasn't love at first sight with the show but it's still what got me watching. ^__^
Back to top Go down
YumiSplash
Founder - Main Administrator
YumiSplash

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched?   What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:30 am

I don't remember the name, I am a bad fan >_>, but it was from season 1 when the school was collapsing.
I could be totally lieing, but that was the first memory that popped into my head.
Back to top Go down
https://makeevilgoaway.forumotion.com
Triplicate

Triplicate

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched?   What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:17 am

Teddyzilla haha. That was my first one. It took a bit but code lyoko became an acquired taste
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/R3cursi0n
William
The Lyoko Fun Zone Moderator
William

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched?   What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:50 pm

L'âme des Robots
I was on a holiday to visit some friends in Bretagne and it was on the tele in the hotel room. I made us miss the train, but it was worth it!
Back to top Go down
gummibar

gummibar

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched?   What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:49 am

Teddygodzilla, followed it from day one. Stopped watching sometime during season 2, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ichbineingummibar.tumblr.com
Calamity

Calamity

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched?   What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:04 am

A couple of friends tried showing me part of an episode a year or so before I watched the series. I don't remember which one it was. Instead of actually watching it they just sort of skipped through it to show me things and I didn't understand it.
The first full ep I watched though was XANA Awakens part 1, because a friend suggested that my bro and I start from there with the series, then go in order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched?   What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the first Code Lyoko episode you watched?
Page 1 of 1