MakeEvilGoAway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MakeEvilGoAway

A Code Lyoko Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DenJ Jacobs reporting for duty!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Denarma Kylann Jacobs

Denarma Kylann Jacobs

DenJ Jacobs reporting for duty! Empty
PostSubject: DenJ Jacobs reporting for duty!   DenJ Jacobs reporting for duty! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:32 am

I'm known as Alyxiane on Tumblr. I also recently created an rp blog, denj-jacobs, or at least reserved the url for the time being. Razz

So what can I say about myself? Soon after Code Lyoko started airing, it became a vital part of my childhood throughout elementary and middle school. Never a day passed without a single thought about the series and it intensely grew after discovering the internet and googling every CL-related thing I could find. It is Code Lyoko that introduced me to YouTube (the very first video I ever watched was the official video for Un Monde Sans Danger), DeviantArt, fanart in general, fanfiction/OCs (funnily enough, I never knew the terms until long after I started writing my first fanfic bahahaha), and many more. I always imagined myself being part of the Lyoko Warriors, going to Kadic, and all that stuff which is why I started creating OCs/self-inserts and am (mostly...) not ashamed of it! One OC stuck with me the most and it's what my username is named for: DenJ Jacobs. Believe me when I say that I went into a LOT of detail when creating DenJ's story like her background, friendships with the Lyoko Warriors, and her outfits. Yet I never actually wrote and publish and story about her mostly in fear of being labelled Mary-Sue. Razz I did wrote CL-related fanfics, mainly canon/oc pairings and they were Sue-tastic to say the least. haha

I'M RAMBLING OK. All I'm saying is that DenJ became a bit of my alter-ego growing up. ... That's not bad at all, right? ouo;

ANYWAY, with the release of Code Lyoko: Evolution, I thought of revisiting the series that has been there for me throughout my childhood and here I am, meeting new faces of the fandom and now being here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Magneton Yumi
RPG Administrator
Magneton Yumi

PostSubject: Re: DenJ Jacobs reporting for duty!   DenJ Jacobs reporting for duty! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:38 am

Welcome to MakeEvilGoAway. Enjoy your stay, and don't forget to have one of our complimentary virtual mints!
Back to top Go down
http://yum1ishiyama.tumblr.com/
Insanity_
Kadic Academy Moderator
Insanity_

PostSubject: Re: DenJ Jacobs reporting for duty!   DenJ Jacobs reporting for duty! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:54 am

'ello! \^w^/
Back to top Go down
http://psychoticlyokofan.tumblr.com
Xanta
The Factory Moderator
Xanta

PostSubject: Re: DenJ Jacobs reporting for duty!   DenJ Jacobs reporting for duty! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:43 am

Hello and welcome to the Forum!

make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules and have fun!

I f you have any questions or you need a friend, Don't be afraid to ask!

Rambling is what makes this section so much fun! I personally have fun RPing with my OC, Alice Hopper.
If ya need an rper on tumblr, look me up at alice-hopper!
Back to top Go down
http://alice-hopper.tumblr.com
YumiSplash
Founder - Main Administrator
YumiSplash

PostSubject: Re: DenJ Jacobs reporting for duty!   DenJ Jacobs reporting for duty! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Welcome!

Hope to see you around the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
https://makeevilgoaway.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DenJ Jacobs reporting for duty!   DenJ Jacobs reporting for duty! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DenJ Jacobs reporting for duty!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MakeEvilGoAway :: The Factory :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: